CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Ok so I have finally chosen which TV Drama to do, I have chosen ‘Gossip Girl. ‘ER’ came a very close second, but I decided not to choose it in the end because it is the final series of ‘ER’ at the moment and so all the character are being killed off or moving away or there’s just not a much development in them and all the storylines are being wrapped up so I didn’t think it would be as good to write about. I didn’t watch much of the first series of ‘Gossip Girl’ but I am definitely getting into this second series and I can see why it has such a huge audience every week.




It's known for it's many catch-phrases featured in most episodes such as 'OMFG' and 'You know you love me, xoxo'



Gossip Girl is an American television show based on the series of books of the same name written by Cecily von Ziegesar. The series revolves around the lives of socialite teenagers growing up on New York City's Upper East Side who attend elite academic institutions while dealing with sex, drugs, jealousy, and other issues. Each episode is narrated by omniscient yet unseen narrator "Gossip Girl". It is currently being shown in the UK on ITV2 on Wednesdays at 9pm.

xoxo

0 comments: